Sunday, May 18, 2008

On why they're incredibly significant,




My family is interesting. My family is large.

I am not going to claim to have one of the biggest families in the world, but we're on the bigger side. We also have very big personalities so that makes it even worse. I also tend to label everyone as a 'cousin', even if we're only distantly related.

However, I do have four of the greatest cousins of all time.

On my father's side of the family I have an aunt and an uncle. Between the years of 1988 and 1998, seven girls were born. My grandmother treats us like her greatest accomplishments.

Only since going to school have I realized that my identity as one of a septuplet is unique.

So this is dedicated to my cousins. My cousins who make up the greatest part of my life.


No comments: