Sunday, July 13, 2008

Prior to last week,

I spent everyday with my nose in the Want Ads hoping to find a more steady form of income than that which I am currently employing. I would send about three emails a day with my resume attached waiting for something to happen. Because I had an intuitive feeling something would.

However, I packed my bags and came up to Tusc last week without having heard back from a single person. I had questioned how this is possible but, not having too much experience with this method of job searching I didn't questioned.

Now, I checked the file holding my resume several times. I edited it at points thinking a tweak here and a tweak there would make someone bite.

Yesterday I accessed email for the first time in a week. I had there, in a row, replies from all those emails saying the same thing. That when they had tried to access my resume it had come up blank on their computers.

Now, I do hope that this time my imagination is not taking advantage of my gullibility. But is it too much to believe that God wanted me here at Tusc this summer and he didn't want any job or any amount of money to interfere with it?

No comments: