Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blargh,

Its so funny because I hate it. I hate this. I hate school in so many ways. Its not that I hate classes its that I don't like classes all the time. But when I'm honest I don't like people all the time either. I just hate that I rush here, and then I rush there, and then I have to SIT STILL for hours at a time either reading or writing or thinking.

And then later when I want to stop thinking I can't because my brain has been trained to think ALL THE TIME instead of just when I tell it to.

Then I reach a point where I decide I want to watch TV instead. Even though I know that the thinking is better for me then the TV watching. And I just want to sit there but the book in the next room that I'm supposed to read keeps yelling my name. Like, who cares.

That point? Was yesterday.
Long year.

No comments: