Monday, May 4, 2009

Today was interesting. I put on orange sneakers and walked up to campus. I sat in a class where I clearly don't understand anything, but handed in the final paper anyway. I filled a mailbox with Cheez-its and was then completely unsuccessful at covering it up.

I tossed a Frisbee and then caught a glimpse of a running dear between the trees. Things are weird.

There is a bike behind some of the townhouses. As far as I know, its been there since before the snow came. Everywhere on this campus there is life springing into action, and for the most part it is causing my throat to itch and my head to ache. I do know that I would like to take pictures of that bike though.

Summer's coming. I know it because my bones don't protest as much to stirring and climbing out of bed in the morning. I want to smell like chlorine again. I want to roll myself in sand like a chicken cutlet. I want to be with my blondes. I know that sounds cliche, but its what I want. I want to relax into being a kid for a few months and let my parents feed me. I want to drive the family car to work everyday. I want to have sleep-overs and watch my brother.

I want someone to explain the world to me through rules and be looking out for my well-being. I am seriously not grown up enough to start pondering adulthood.

No comments: