Monday, December 28, 2009

Nerves,

There's a peculiar sort of feeling I get in my stomach when I'm nervous about something and I drink too much coffee. Usually, when I'm nervous or bothered my instinct is to drink coffee because caffeine will surely calm my nerves, right?

But, it happens. I'll wake up and my feet don't feel attached to the ground, and then I drink cup after cup until I feel like acid is swirling around in my stomach and the idea of swallowing food makes me want to retch.

Because of the way I handle stress, this feeling will actually trigger to me that something is wrong, and I'll try to figure out what it is that's bothering me. Sometimes I figure it out. Sometimes I don't.

This time, I can't figure out whats bothering me, but I'm five cups deep and something certainly is.

No comments: