Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am so tired,

I am tired of being submissive. I am tired of not arguing because it is easier than bracing myself for an attack. I am tired of not fighting. I am tired of letting the world build up inside of me and not letting anything out. I am tired of giving my things to anyone who asks. I am tired of hopping back and forth between dual bad situations. I am tired of using escape plans.

I am tired of the slightly burnt potato. I am tired of letting pictures be hung up in my place.

I am tired of sitting home at night so I won't disrupt anyone's perfect time.

I am tired of having to type this just a little quicker so that when she comes home she'll be able to hop right back on the computer and be able to pretend I'm not here. That I don't exist. That I am merely an entity which she use as she pleases.

I am so tired of being a sister. I am so tired of taking crap.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

How about you call me.