Tuesday, June 16, 2009

There are often things I would like to say here that I struggle with for one reason or another. I often feel like the things I want to say are things I shouldn't. Or rather, they're things people wouldn't want to hear about. Or things that are better kept inside to ponder.

Because of this hesitancy, and my desire to remain safely away from any pity parties, I will say what I want to say like this.

I love long conversations. I love really thick socks. I love freshly washed hair. I love powdered donuts and the havoc they wreak on your fingertips. I love quirky handwriting and aged notebooks. I love the ocean and chlorine. I love the color tongues turn after eating cherry ice. I love laughing with somebody else.

Now what I want to say is that I want someone to love these things with.

No comments: